We are currently looking for entrepreneurs to share their expertise in our inaugural mentorship program. The first session will run from July 10 to August 21, 2021. Interested in participating in the program? Scroll down for the application form.
• Make an impact on a young person’s life
• Help develop new business in your community
• Share your passion and expertise
• Grow professionally and redefine your own goals
• Receive complimentary promotion for your business
• Meet your CSR goals
You are eligible to participate as a Mentor if you:
• are an entrepreneur; an owner or co-owner of a business that operates in the GTA
• are an intrapreneur; an employee of a business where you led the creation and launch of a successful product or service for the business
• have a minimum of 2 years experience as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur within the last 10 years
• are available to attend the Kick-Off Party on July 10, 2021 and the Wrap-Up Party on August 21, 2021
• are willing to give advice and provide feedback to a budding entrepreneur or a small team of up to 4 budding entrepreneurs* online or on the phone, 1 hour per week, for a total of 6 hours over the course of the program (scheduled at your convenience)
*There is no extra time commitment required if you choose to mentor a small group of students
Please Note: The minimum age for students to participate is set at 15 years old. If you are paired with a student who is under 18 you will be asked to complete and submit a Vulnerable Sector Check in your city of residence.