The 6rightest Mentorship Program
We are currently looking for entrepreneurs to share their expertise in our mentorship program. The session will run from July 10 to August 21, 2020. Interested in participating in the program? Scroll down for the application form.
• Make an impact on a young person’s life
• Help develop new business in your community
• Share your passion and expertise
• Grow professionally and redefine your goals
• Receive complimentary promotion for your business
• Meet your CSR goals
You are eligible to participate as a Mentor if you:
• are an entrepreneur; an owner or co-owner of a business that operates in the GTA
• are an intrapreneur; an employee of a business where you led the creation and launch of a successful product or service for the business
• have a minimum of 2 years experience as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur within the last 10 years
• are willing and available to attend the Kick-Off Party on July 10, 2020 and the Wrap-Up Party on August 21, 2020
• are willing to give advice and provide feedback to a budding entrepreneur or a small team of up to 4 budding entrepreneurs working on a business idea (there is no extra time commitment required if you choose to mentor a small group of students)
• are willing and available to give feedback to your student (s) online or on the phone, scheduled at your convenience (1 hour per week, for a total of 6 hours over the course of the program)
*Note: The minimum age for students to participate is set at 15 years old. If you are paired with a student who is under 18 you will be required to complete and submit a Vulnerable Sector Check in your city of residence.
Click below to get involved!